I don't know if you are aware, but today was National Corn Dog Day. And so we celebrated at Sonic even though we blew the eating out budget by going to the local Hibachi grill two weeks ago.
Further, we celebrated all things deep-fried and golden by going to Savers Where Good Books Are Cheap.Buy four, get the fifth free! I love the random selection I found today.
David Sedaris for snarky humor.
Anne Rivers Siddons for a long slow dip in the South.
Anna Quindlen for beauty.
Kim Edwards for something new.
And Yann Martel's Life of Pi? Well, The blurb on the back sounded exciting. And the check-out girl said it was disturbing. That's promising. I should read it first and then head South from there.
And Yann Martel's Life of Pi? Well, The blurb on the back sounded exciting. And the check-out girl said it was disturbing. That's promising. I should read it first and then head South from there.


National Corn Dog Day.... how fun! ;)
ReplyDeleteI loved Life of Pi - not sure I thought it was disturbing, just unique.
ReplyDeleteCorndogs are my favorite "fair-day" food. I consider them a delight. Love the picture! and books, yeah for you!
ReplyDelete