A poem in two voices:
You're going to be late if you don't quit downloading Dr. Seuss videos from youtube.
It's I don't care Friday!
You forgot to send the lunch count down.
It's I don't care Friday!
You have spelling tests to grade.
It's I don't care Friday!
You really should finish those lesson plans for next week.
It's I don't care Friday!
You ought to check your emails.
It's I don't care Friday!
Your bulletin board is only half-finished.
It's I don't care Friday!
You really should get on home now.
It's about time it's Friday!
Disclaimer: I did get to school on time, eventually send the lunch count, grade my tests, stall lesson plans till sometime tomorrow, check emails (and even reply), and mosey on home. I did not finish the bulletin board, but as I understand things, it's I don't care Friday, so it's all right.

Cracked me up! Thanks for the video introduction,too. We care so much so sometimes it nice to lighten up and at least pretend we don't care. Your disclaimer was the final giggle.
ReplyDeleteThe irony of the "I don't care Friday" in that you did almost everything you didn't feel like doing.
ReplyDeleteI love poems in two voices. Your poem brought a smile to my face.
ReplyDeleteRuth
I'm going to mark this one in my notebook. Love the two voices poem, especially with your theme. Bravo.
ReplyDeleteMaryHelen