This post is completely inspired by Juliann's 31st slice at Notes From a Wide-Open Life. Thanks, Juliann!
March ~ By the Numbers
31 mornings thinking about what to blog
31 nights blogging
100s of comments made
$340 to diagnose EmmaTheDog with melanoma
4.5 novels read
21 school nights
21 school lunches packed
7 karate classes for the boys
7 karate classes for me
1 skip day for each of us
1 new crown
5 bags of coffee
1 week being a vegan
6 pounds lost
Innumerable prayers of thanks
Innumerable prayers of needs
9 months of Tuesdays to keep slicing in 2012

I forgot about the skip day! I did do it. You managed to read 4.5 novels, too? Wow. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteI really like this idea for a slice! I'm also jealous that you were able to read so much, too! I managed to read just 2 books this month.
ReplyDeleteWhat a busy month it has been! It's so fun to get a peek into what you do during the hours you are not writing or reading blogs. A crown? Ouch to the wallet. Good for you losing six pounds. I need to get serious about that. See you Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteLove your numbers
ReplyDeleteAnne Lamott says there are two important prayers
Thank you, thank you, thank you
and
Help me, help me, help me
Hope to see you continue writing