Yum!
That is pretty cool. When I was a child, blts were my favorite sandwich!
You make me want one my self. Maybe we will have a BLT tomorrow night. Thanks for the suggestions.
I love the spacing you used - and the colors. Very fun.
Very cool play with the letters and words. I can only eat BLTs when the tomatoes are fresh out of the garden. Can't wait for summer!
I SEE that Miracle Whip in there......Really fun.
really? I'm a Hellman's girl myself- Dee
Oooh, I love this. I love how you used the different colors and spaced out the words. It's making me crave a blt sandwich right now!
My favorite sandwich
Yum!
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty cool. When I was a child, blts were my favorite sandwich!
ReplyDeleteYou make me want one my self. Maybe we will have a BLT tomorrow night. Thanks for the suggestions.
ReplyDeleteI love the spacing you used - and the colors. Very fun.
ReplyDeleteVery cool play with the letters and words. I can only eat BLTs when the tomatoes are fresh out of the garden. Can't wait for summer!
ReplyDeleteI SEE that Miracle Whip in there......Really fun.
ReplyDeletereally? I'm a Hellman's girl myself- Dee
ReplyDeleteOooh, I love this. I love how you used the different colors and spaced out the words. It's making me crave a blt sandwich right now!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite sandwich
ReplyDelete