Saturday, August 30, 2008

An acrostic for
Y - Y'all
O - oughta
U - uhm, be tired.

I - I
D - did
L - live
E - even
W - when
I - Idlewilde
L - lifted
D - deranged
E - entities.....
all around me.
(then-present company certainly not included)

OK, so that sucked. I'm not exactly a whiz with words.
Not that I need reminders.

Click to play ATA picnic
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

  1. AWE! I wanted more pics!!! I wuv Benji. He's my favorite Benji in the whole world. (Idlewild doesn't have an "e" at the end.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, LL, don't mess with her creative license! She won't ever share her poetry with us again if she can't express herself freely...... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always, and I mean always, put an e at the end, and shockingly enough, CTP corrects me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if I had invented Idlewild, I'd put an e on the end. Take that LL! :)
    And I did wanna put more pix in the little smilebox creation, but it maxed out on me at whatever I had.

    ReplyDelete