It's been a loooooong week.
A loooooooong week back to school.
And so I'm uninspired.
Even though Camden and Benjy have said cute things, adorable things, and posed for the obligatory first-day-of-school photo, I am too tired to find my camera and upload the pix. Therefore, I'm too tired to blog about anything taking that much thought. Hey, I went to TKD tonight. I have NOTHING left to give. Especially after the square block drill. Talk about a Jimmy moment.
And so, I give you this, for your blogging pleasure. An easy-to-fill-in Four Things topic.
Peace.
Four jobs I've had:
-- Hardee's "Would you like a Big Cookie with that?"
-- Life Guard
-- Editoral Assistant/Staff Writer - Roanoke Times
-- Teacher
Four places I've been on vacation:
-- Cozumel, Mexico
-- Camden, Maine
-- Seattle, Washington
-- Grand Cayman, Wherever
Four of my favorite foods:
-- Snack Pack chocolate pudding
-- ahi tuna from Red Star Brewery
-- birthday cake
-- pasta and fresh parmasan cheese and real butter
Four movies I can watch over and over
(I tend to scoff at ES when he watches a movie more than once...):
-- Gone With the Wind
-- The Full Monty
-- Christmas Story
-- Toy Story 2
Four places I've lived:
-- Norton, Va.
-- Roanoke, Va.
-- Delaware, Oh.
-- Greensburg, Pa.
Four TV shows I love to watch fairly regularly:
-- Burn Notice
-- The Office
-- CSI Miami (I know...bad train wreck...I can't help it.)
-- Law & Order - ALL of them
Four websites I visit daily:
-- Special Forces blogs
-- Pioneer Woman blog
-- Bye Bye Pie blog
-- Claudine Hellmuth (collage artist)
Four places I'd rather be right now:
-- on a tube on the Guadalupe River in Texas
-- on a beach. Any beach.
-- in the south.
-- in bed
I like the last one. The very last one. Only problem is that it involves sleep......
ReplyDeleteHey, this is a family show ES.
ReplyDeleteHey - even Eddie Haskell from Leave it to Beaver was happy occasionally!
ReplyDeleteIf it wasn't for bed, there'd be no family to show!
ReplyDeletehehehe
It's amazing how quickly the comment section can go bad......
ReplyDelete