Ok, Ok, OK, I know I'm behind. It ended yesterday with no fanfare from me. Frankly, I'm a bit tired of computing. I've been on the laptop all day long doing school stuff - curriculum planning, welcome letters, searching for downloadable things to print so I don't have to waste time driving around looking for stuff to buy. Turns out, I'm spending twice as much time doing on the computer!

Yummy!
Anybody need any squash? We're swimming in squash in ES's garden. What the heck do you do with this stuff? I can only think to cook it with butter. Free squash for a recipe!
And the other day I missed....
Way to Go!
We had quite a way to go to get home


How sweet! Makes me miss you guys even more. We had such fun.
ReplyDeleteRemember Grandmomma's squash casserole? Make that, you loved it!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever eaten squash. o_O
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I could google you a recipe but it wouldn't be a proven good one.