Wednesday, August 06, 2008

So, Eaglescout has decided to take the KICK ME design idea to the Westmoreland County Blind Association where they do embroidery stuff and get some quotes or whatever. I dunno, though. Do we want embroidered tee shirts to spar in??? Won't they feel, oh, I don't know in my wee yellow belt way - HEAVY? Would we rather have them printed? Or, do we care? Don't we all, as Princess' neighbor would say, just want to be noticed?! What do you think?

And, oh yeah, fellow janhg bongers, I need some serious lessons on this form if I'm to show up at the fair with you guys. Just what in the world have you volunteered me for???!!!

And now, I leave you with this, sent to me from pal Jodee in Delaware, Ohio. Thanks, Jodee! This is fun. (Note to Mom, DON'T, WHATEVER YOU DO, CLICK THE TRIANGLE TO PLAY THIS. IT'S A SNAKE. YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS.)


6 comments:

  1. I'm a little concerned about the whole "t-shirts being made by the Blind Association" thing. How on earth are those poor blind people supposed to embroider???? You guys are just mean, mean, mean. I suppose you also want to abolish child labor laws too :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. How you bee? Loong time no hear from! Email me alecia.davenport@pnc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm thinking silk screening would be more comfy and probably cheaper. Can ES blind friends silk screen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear Jimmy can. But, that's just hearsay.

    ReplyDelete