My camera is loaded with pictures, but I'm on the couch and I can't reach my camera. Or the cord for uploading the pix.
And ES isn't on duty tonight to bring it to me. Ah, too bad for you.
So, this will be quick and not as brilliant as you're are accustomed.
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly be more stressed out about this school year, God winked at me and I actually felt PEACE today. From the moment I walked into my room, I knew this year would be OK. And don't ya know, I absolutely LOVED being with my kids today. Not that I don't typically love them. It's just the chemistry this year is different. And today it was still different, but it was good. A good chemistry that will marinate throughout the year and turn into a something-or-other that will be just right in June.
OK. I've decided to reapply for National Board Certification. This is my last year to do it, and if I don't make the cut, then I have to reapply from scratch if I ever wanna do it again. The reapplication process is daunting, but not as much as the original one. So I'll call my pal Emily who reapplied last year and will hear on her status in October. (Yes, it takes a daggone year to do this.) And I'll rack up a charge on the paid-off Visa, and I'll apply myself to reapplying. All while sparring with people in my camo belt, sans socks.
Has this charge to the Visa been approved by the Budget Nazi????? Just askin'........
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a "Godwink" day with the first grade kidlets. May He wink all the school year through :)
He's only winking because, "Monday, Monday, Monday, Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday," etc. is so catchy. I know I've been singing it since your lovely rendition of it :)
ReplyDeleteYour school year will get better, sweetie, I really think it will. Those children are so darn lucky to have you. I am so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteso glad you had that good school year feeling. :D
ReplyDelete