I just know I'll regret this in the morning.
It's 11:30 and here I sit blogging. And purely for selfish reasons. I opened up my etsy.com store tonight!!! 
If you scroll down a wee bit, you'll see the link to the three little items I have up for sale. I'm so happy to be selling my crafty stuff again. I used to put little scrapbooks and stuff up on ebay, but that place isn't really great for selling hand-crafted goodies. I've been a buyer on Etsy for some time now, and I find boat loads of inspiration just surfing its pages.

If you scroll down a wee bit, you'll see the link to the three little items I have up for sale. I'm so happy to be selling my crafty stuff again. I used to put little scrapbooks and stuff up on ebay, but that place isn't really great for selling hand-crafted goodies. I've been a buyer on Etsy for some time now, and I find boat loads of inspiration just surfing its pages.
Eaglescout is the one who really encouraged me to try this. He's so awesome like that. (Do you think he wants a cut???)
This week I'm gonna list a rag rug that I am nearly finished making. Then I'll have to prop up my ankle and get to making something else.
OK, there's my spiel. Please buy buy buy my stuff! :) :) :) hehehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment