Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well, bloggy friends, you asked for a prompt. 
My friend Kristen sent this to my email. I'm too lazy to re-email it, so I shall blog it instead. Thanks Kristen in Delaware!!! I miss the Blaisdell Babes!!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? sapphires
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Space Chimps
4. What is your favorite TV show? Burn Notice
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? black coffee and a multi-vitamin
6. What is your middle name?
Leighann 
7. What food do you dislike?
eggplant 
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? the one I burned from current faves in itunes
9. What kind of car do you drive? the big blue van, a Windstar
10. Favorite sandwich?
blt with Eaglescout's garden tomatoes 
11. What characteristics do you despise?
Lying, boastfulness, and phoniness, is that a word???? 
12. Favorite item of clothing? pajamas
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? to bed 
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Eddie Bauer, but only from the warehouse outlet in Columbus, Ohio. Otherwise, I'll take Liz Claiborne and Anne Taylor from the kind lady who sends her used duds to the Goodwill.
15. Where would you retire? The Outer Banks, North Carolina
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Turning 38 when Carri brought me a fresh bowl of REAL oatmeal with REAL butter and brown sugar and then a ginormous cake that my whole first grade class presented to me. We had a partay that day!!!
17. Favorite sport to watch? What's a sport??? Do they have special watches for those things??? We're not allowed to wear watches in taedwondo.
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
Neptune 
9. Person you expect to send it back first? I expect to see this on the Special Forces blogs first. We've been desperate for a prompt and too lazy to make them up for ourselves.
20. When is your birthday? Sept. 29
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Pets? Emma Louise Dawn, aka Emmalemmalimabean
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My anniversary/birthday present from Eaglescout today: it's a Nikon D60 camera! It's solid, black, and a little intimidating. But the auto mode works perfectly for me! It pays to turn 40!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a vet or an architect. Alas, too much math.
26. How are you today? I was pooped, but then I went to TKD and now I feel happily buzzin with endorphins and grape juice and chocolate Snack Pack pudding.
27. What is your favorite candy? peppermint patties. get the sensation.
28. What is your favorite flower? daisies
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? my birthday. I just love birthdays! and LL promised me a cake!!!
0. What is your full name? Wendi Leighann Gabby Windbag Mouse Ears Gertrude Funny Face Suzy Q Chicken Eater Gravy and Biscuit Eater Gibson Richert. The part up until Richert was given to me by Daddy when I was a wee little thing - a new name added each night till it was just too unwieldy to remember. I told my kindergarten teacher, beautiful Miss Ringley, that was my name on the first day of school. Mom, who had been beaming with pride up for her ponytailed kindergartner until that moment, wilted when it slipped out of my mouth in 1.5 seconds flat. 
31. What are you listening to right now? Law and Order SVU, a major rerun 
32. What was the last thing you ate? a taco
33. Do you wish on stars? no, I'm not altogether sure which are stars and which are planets. Don't wanna jinx it with Neptune.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? periwinkle
35. How is the weather right now?
Cooling down a bit, fall's coming. :) 
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Eaglescout's mom just a moment ago
37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Rite 
38. Favorite restaurant? Red Star Tavern - ahi tuna - yummo!
39. Real hair color? dishwater brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie, Skipper, PJ, Francie, Superstar Barbie, Suntan Tuesday Taylor, Ballerina Barbie, and 2 Kens. Oh yeah, their camper, Tuesday's penthouse, Barbie's flat, and an assortment of high heeled shoes that poor flat-footed Skipper couldn't wear. 
41. Summer or winter? Winter. Bring on the snow.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla. real vanilla
44. Coffee or tea? coffee
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? They can blog it. Everybody should have a blog. Girls like friends with blogs.
46. When was the last time you cried? Monday on my way to school listening to Held by Natalie Grant.
47. What is under your bed? dog hair and suitcases
48. What did you do last night? I took a two-hour nap, then got up, took a bath, read to the boys, and then rested some more. And it was only Tuesday.
49. What are you afraid of? talking to strangers
50. Salty or sweet? mixed together!
51. How many keys on your key ring? 2 - house and car.
52. How many years at your current job? this is my third
53. Favorite day of the week? Thursday - Burn Notice and The Office
54. How many towns have you lived in? 4
55. Do you make friends easily? I think so, but I have to be in a situation where I know I'll see these people again a lot before I really break down and talk.
56. How many people will you send this to? the entire blogosphere
57. How many will respond?
time will tell

2 comments:

  1. Imagine, getting to know my own daughter. Just kidding, I think I knew most of your answers already. Loved your name, and you're right, it was a shock hearing all that from my little 4 yr. old blond beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I blogged the list too - let's see who else steps up!

    Nice anniversary/birthday present! Eaglescout is awesome :)

    Guess what? We forgot to give that cute little orange belt boy his stripe when we taught on Monday..... Mr. D's gonna fire us!

    ReplyDelete