Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lookie who I ran into today in China.










11 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!! That is toooooooo good! You're the photoshop queen - I'm not worthy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I need to work out more. I'm getting fat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ES, it's not fat. it's the smarties on your head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Sexy has hair.....and a tat!!!! One would have thought I'd have noticed that by now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 1:20 a.m. and I'm still cracking up over that pic! Thanks, SB!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess. If you'd like BS to have more tats, I can do that. hehehehe I trust you finally went to sleep last night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying not to be too offended at being chosen as the 5-foot tall pinhead in the powder blue officials jacket while the other guys celebrate their victory...
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Capt. T., I did feel badly sticking you on the judge's face. But you should have seen his face. It was very scowly. You really brightened that guy right up!
    To make up for my faux pas, I'll go to the Olympics and find you and photograph you and share it with the world. (I should point out, though, that if you had Smarties on your face like your compadres, I would not have used you as the judge. Just sayin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. It's amazing that the smarties stay on in the water.

    ReplyDelete