
I was going to take tonight off, but I forgot I took another trip to the Olympics today and saw Capt. Tightpants himself in the Cube Pool. As opposed to the Oval Pool or the Septagon Pool.
Speaking of which, my uterus is killing me tonight. I asked ES why, oh why, if women had been subjected to mass misery and internal warring going on in their very own personal bodies since the days of Eve, how come men start wars? He wisely replied, "Because if women started wars they'd have to take a break once a month to turn on their heating pads." He speaks the truth, ES does. Wise he is, like Yoda.
Did you here the news? McDonald's has Clone Wars toys in their Happy Meals. We got Darth Vader and one of his ships today on our surprise drive through adventure. The kids are wound up to go see the movie tomorrow after our yard sale. This yard sale has had absolutely no advertising save a green sign I made with the most ginormous sharpie marker I've ever seen. It's bigger than sidewalk chalk. The yard sale may flop, but at least I have the world's greatest Sharpie now.
OK, it's bed time. Night night.
Awe SB, Uteri be damned!
ReplyDeleteES, you are wise but thankfully a little cuter than Yoda. I have heard about the Jedi mind tricks you've been playing though. ;)
omg. you're so funny. the olympic pics are killing me.
ReplyDeleteyay for the mega sharpie.
there was something else i was going to say, but i seem to have forgotten. oh. thanks for the star wars tip. the gman will think this is way cool. but i have a question. this star wars CARTOON that is coming out . . . is it the next in the series? i'm not so much liking that idea . . . give me some harrison ford please.
You know, CTP does have a pool in his backyard. I bet he practices all of the time!!!!
ReplyDelete