Ooooooo Daddy Like! Short bus go four-wheelin'!!!!!
That's a red-neck short bus if I ever saw one!!!!!
Awe Wendi. Your ES loves you like Jimmy loves a drink. ♥
And you would know that because.......?
Yep...I know that was aimed at Tami's comment...but it is SO much funnier after mine!!!!!!!!!!!
What does your short bus look like, Princess?
As to Leslie's comment, Jimmy needs a napkin.......
oh boy...
Jimmy like Jimmy's busIt's lots of fun to ride.No one needs to make a fussJimmy likes what he has tried.The lights flash and Jimmy likes.They make Jimmy happy.Jimmy got the bus and left behind the bikes.Jimmy sleeps every day, he likes his nappy.Driver nice and door fun to moveBus bounces up and down.When hitting Route 30 driver hit a groove.When groove is hit my frown turn upside down!
i can'tbreathe!!!!!
Why is it, that I get the impression, that you and Jimmy are freakishly similar?
I know nothing.........
ES needs to be spanked. And I'm not gonna do it. I still can't breathe from laughing so hard.I mean, not laughing. Not at Jimmy.That's just wrong.
I'm crying! Big Sexy's impressed with your poetry skills :)
*resists the urge to yell "PICK ME PICK ME!"
Did I say that out loud??? oops
Big S and Princess are done? Wow. Jimmy impressed! He slow, but you fast!
YOU HAVE TOTALLY HIJACKED MY BLOG FOR THE LAST TIME.GETYOUROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimmy sad - you don't want to help him? Waaaaahhhh.. Jimmy go find nice lady. Lady L. and Princess and SC nice. Jimmy talk to them.
Ok ES. Perhaps you doing a blog is too time consuming. Maybe Jimmy has the time to blog??? Ask him...would ya? ;)
Big S had to wait a few minutes while I read all of the crazy cyber space chatter. But we're leaving NOW!!!! :) :) :)
Jimmy thinking of "Jimmy's World" The view of a world through a short bus ridin', glass is pretty kinda, special guy. We'll see.
Nite,nite, loves
Look what I miss when I go to bed early!!! Never again...I just got a word ver. code that is large, bold and very easy to read. Do I have an asterisk next to my account now that says, "here's a slow one. give her something easy to understand."
Ooooooo Daddy Like! Short bus go four-wheelin'!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a red-neck short bus if I ever saw one!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwe Wendi. Your ES loves you like Jimmy loves a drink. ♥
ReplyDeleteAnd you would know that because.......?
ReplyDeleteYep...I know that was aimed at Tami's comment...but it is SO much funnier after mine!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat does your short bus look like, Princess?
ReplyDeleteAs to Leslie's comment, Jimmy needs a napkin.......
ReplyDeleteoh boy...
ReplyDeleteJimmy like Jimmy's bus
ReplyDeleteIt's lots of fun to ride.
No one needs to make a fuss
Jimmy likes what he has tried.
The lights flash and Jimmy likes.
They make Jimmy happy.
Jimmy got the bus and left behind the bikes.
Jimmy sleeps every day, he likes his nappy.
Driver nice and door fun to move
Bus bounces up and down.
When hitting Route 30 driver hit a groove.
When groove is hit my frown turn upside down!
i
ReplyDeletecan't
breathe!!!!!
Why is it, that I get the impression, that you and Jimmy are freakishly similar?
ReplyDeleteI know nothing.........
ReplyDeleteES needs to be spanked.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm not gonna do it.
I still can't breathe from laughing so hard.
I mean, not laughing. Not at Jimmy.
That's just wrong.
I'm crying! Big Sexy's impressed with your poetry skills :)
ReplyDelete*resists the urge to yell "PICK ME PICK ME!"
ReplyDeleteDid I say that out loud??? oops
ReplyDeleteBig S and Princess are done? Wow. Jimmy impressed! He slow, but you fast!
ReplyDeleteYOU HAVE TOTALLY HIJACKED MY BLOG FOR THE LAST TIME.
ReplyDeleteGET
YOUR
OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimmy sad - you don't want to help him? Waaaaahhhh.. Jimmy go find nice lady. Lady L. and Princess and SC nice. Jimmy talk to them.
ReplyDeleteOk ES. Perhaps you doing a blog is too time consuming. Maybe Jimmy has the time to blog??? Ask him...would ya? ;)
ReplyDeleteBig S had to wait a few minutes while I read all of the crazy cyber space chatter. But we're leaving NOW!!!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteJimmy thinking of "Jimmy's World" The view of a world through a short bus ridin', glass is pretty kinda, special guy.
ReplyDeleteWe'll see.
Nite,nite, loves
ReplyDeleteLook what I miss when I go to bed early!!! Never again...
ReplyDeleteI just got a word ver. code that is large, bold and very easy to read. Do I have an asterisk next to my account now that says, "here's a slow one. give her something easy to understand."