EFFORT
It takes a good dose of effort to look this cute.
Eaglescout and Cubscout are off to Scout Camp, leaving Benjyman and me to our own devices. We've spent the better part of the day playing pirates, making pirate flags, sailing the high seas in search of treasure. Stuff like that. Basically, it was an effortLESS day. Those are my favorites.
Again, your creativity shining through! What a great idea to have a theme day! I'll have to consider that one day this week when CT is away in Boston. I'm thinking of brownie day, or cookie day, or sleeping day.
ReplyDeleteHe's so perfectly cute! Don't you love it when you get to just have one kid with you at a time? They are so different when they're not around their brothers. Maybe we should have "pool day" while ES is gone - but then Camden would miss out on the fun :(
ReplyDeleteWell, I wish I could say it was all me, but Benjy is the author of this shindig. He dreamed it up after I agreed to purchase a pirate kit with an eye patch, hook, fake money, and spyglass. All for a dollar at the Dollar Tree.
ReplyDeleteI'm liking your sleeping day idea! :)
He is so adorable. It takes no effort to just adore that child to pieces!
ReplyDeleteI could use a good "sleeping day".
Who the HELLO am I KIDDING??? I could use a good "sleeping NIGHT"!!!!
That's why we need that weekend away. Drink and sleep and sleep and drink...
ReplyDeleteYes please.
ReplyDeleteThat child has the sweetest, most loving face. Pure innocence! This from a totally unbiased source, of course, his Nana!
ReplyDelete