I'm here Southern Belle and I've been playing! The boys, however, have been very lax with their posting responsibilities and Eaglescout has not commented on our blogs :( :( :( You need to come home so we can go after everyone with our jahng bahngs!!!
ES/Jimmy here. Sorry for the lack of activity - been quite busy! Minnesota is nice - but humid. Only five more days and I'll be back! (Linear challenged buses take time to cross states......)
Well, I'm not a taekwondo person--but I'm here :)!
ReplyDeleteJust came by to say thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I need all the peace and prayers I can get :)!
Hope your blogger people come back to you soon!--I'd come back again just to look at your neat header :)!
Best of everything to you!
~Jennifer P.
I'm here Southern Belle and I've been playing! The boys, however, have been very lax with their posting responsibilities and Eaglescout has not commented on our blogs :( :( :( You need to come home so we can go after everyone with our jahng bahngs!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry :( My whole house reorganization has had me swamped! I'll try to get it done tonight. Hope you're having fun!
ReplyDeleteES/Jimmy here. Sorry for the lack of activity - been quite busy! Minnesota is nice - but humid. Only five more days and I'll be back! (Linear challenged buses take time to cross states......)
ReplyDelete:)
Did you see that???? We slacked a little and SB cheated on us!!! GASP!!!
ReplyDelete