The word for the day is
accessory.
Check out my accessory that goes with my taekwondo bag.
This is style, I tell ya. I whipped this enviable piece up the other day to hold my jahng bong. That's the ultra cool weapon I got for Mother's Day that I love to twirl in the backyard when nobody's looking. I really debated on the fabric I would use for this accessory. I knew it couldn't be black. 'Cause that's the color they make 'em in over in China. Plus also, black is so yesterday. So, I dug through the fabric pieces I had stored in the basement and settled on this furry green scrap. We made ugly dolls with this once. My ugly doll is in Benjy's room. He's rather fond of it. I stitched my jahng bong holder together on my Singer that I use primarily for scrapbooking, added a handy carrying strap and a Velcro closure, and voila!

By the way, in case you still aren't clear on what this holder is, here is a taekwondo man posing with his jahng bong. The whole stick screws together, so when it's in two pieces, it fits perfectly in my accessory.
It's going to look SO hot when you get your "jahng bong" tat!
ReplyDeleteYour accessory reminds me of a muppet. Heh heh heh.
Funny, the muppet thing. ES says it looks like Oscar. What do you people know about style anyhow?!
ReplyDeleteI'm just sayin'.
hehehe
You need to get some of those googly eyes from the craft store and put them on your accessory. Then it'll really look like a muppet! You can even name it :)
ReplyDeleteWhy do you practice in the back yard when no one is looking? My whole neighborhood sees me practicing in the front yard most afternoons. Of course, more than a few have stopped to ask me what the heck I am doing, but you'll have that.
ReplyDeleteKim, see, I have two words for ya: State Champ. you can do that. you have the credentials. I have a green fuzzy accessory. :)
ReplyDeleteYou will be amazing in a short period of time. You have great potential. Having previous flag experience is a definite bonus - you'll be showing me up in no time. Then I'll get you to start competing just like Tami's going to! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, you guys suckered me in. check me out at karatechick-kim (I know, it kinda sounds like karate chicken - oh well).
ReplyDelete