Monday, July 07, 2008

Now that I have real live bloggy friends, I wanna play a game. Starting tomorrow, if that's OK with my bloggy friends, let's take a picture every day for the next 26 days of something that goes with the word on this list.

1. Aahh!! 
2. Accessory 
3. Believe 
4. Color my world 
5. Did you see THAT? 
6. Effort 
7. Flat 
8. Framed 
9. Fun in the sun 
10. Game on 
11. Half and half 
12. Historic 
13. Juicy 
14. Metallic 
15. Moody 
16. Movement 
17. On the road 
18. Priorities 
19. Relief 
20. Sparkle 
21. Spiral 
22. Splish splash 
23. This magic moment 
24. Tiny 
25. Way to go 
26. Yummy 

It'll be so fun to compare our shots. And the built-in bonus is that for the next 26 days we'll have a sure topic to blog about. Whadaya say? Huh? Wanna play?

4 comments:

  1. I'm game and I'm really looking forward to #13...this does not surprise you, I'm sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in too! I don't know if my blog is the appropriate place for the pics that first came to mind for #7 & #24 though. You missed class tonight.....slacker :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well well well...look who is LAST with the challenge today!!!!!!!!

    Having difficulty with the word??? HHhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????

    ReplyDelete