Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun in the Sun wasn't today. I visited my school to help move all my classroom stuff from the hallways and principal's office back to my room since the NEW carpet has been laid. Lady Leslie was kind enough to take my brood of boys, so I delivered them with doughnuts, root beer, and chips, thinking, somehow, that we'd be even. I know, deep down in my heart, though, that doughnuts in no way = two wild boys. All of us bloggy friends know that. But, hehehe, it worked! (And don't panic, Princess, I didn't do any fun schooly stuff in my room. Just hard stuff. You would have hated it, you know, since you only do your hard stuff at your 57 TKD classes on Thursdays.)

So, without further ado, here is the extent of fun in the sun I had today. And man, was it good.




Eaglescout had no fun in the sun today either. He was in the Pitt all day and had a dinner meeting to boot. He didn't take pictures, but from the doggie bag he brought home, I conclude that he was really truly eating. :) :) :) The scallops were delicious. The veggies look good enough to eat, but I'll hold them till tomorrow. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm up at 1am looking for your funny comments from all those nice friends of yours, and guess what, there are none! Wow, my life is pitiful, can't even depend on Wendi's bloggers to entertain me. Oh, well, maybe tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Mrs. G. Wendi's terrors wore me out and I went to bed EARLY!

    HEHEHE.

    In all honesty, those kids are great! And Wendi, you KNOW I don't mind having them over! Stop thanking me or I'll never watch them again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scallops, yech! I did enjoy the kielbasa, however. It was a good lunch. SB did drop off the kids with sugar, however. Is that a fair trade? I think not!

    ReplyDelete