Half and Half
I don't know about you, but I like my coffee black. No sugar. No fancy flavored creamers. Just lots of black coffee. So I confess being completely puzzled when I saw the prompt this morning.
And then, holy words of wonder, Batman! I was totally caught up in my crime novel when Milena told Jack Reacher, "I guess half of you were involved and half of you weren't." Do you see it? half ... and ... half. Well now, if that's not the coolest thing to happen to me today, I don't know what is.
Lookie here. This is proof that I have a janhg bong and I'm not afraid to use it. My partner here is Steph. She's concentrating really hard because I'm so scary and she is very, very afraid of my skills. Girls need skills, you know. See Eagle Scout in the background? He's wielding a weapon here, too. But he's not so scary. See him grinning? He's really just fake laughing because he's afraid I'm gonna do a crazy jump-fly-kick across the room and speak to him with my janhg bong. I wouldn't do that though. Not with Mr. D. in the room. That would most def not be respectful.
Camden, however, is not afraid of anything. Anybody who knows him knows this is so true. Here he is in a rare moment of rest. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw him chillaxing in the pool. I even put my book down to grab the camera!
"Not now, Jack Reacher," I said. "I must take this boy's picture while he's not moving."
"But Crime Fighter Wendi, you must stay. I'm about to solve the entire scam and spear the bad guys with my janhg bong. I cannot possibly do it without you!" Jack Reacher pleaded.
"I'm sorry, Jack Reacher," I said, letting him down easy. "But I've just gotta do this. One day you'll look back upon this moment and you'll be glad I got the shot."
Wendi knows her Jahng Bong! I am shaking in my boots! Besides, anyone who can quote Jack Reacher is OK in my book!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA. Wendi, you are just WAY too hysterical.
ReplyDelete*please note, it hurt me to leave without an inappropriate comment about SB knowing her jahng bong...
How 'bout a haiku about that! ;)
I wanna see the jump-fly-kick across the room!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too! Again, the creativity astounds me - can you teach me that along with the flying jump kick?
ReplyDelete