Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Princess came over today with her younger son for a swim in our ginormous pool. We planned the white-orange-yellow KforK class. The kiddos played submarine and splashed a bit and Benjy got mad when he got splashed even though he started it. I told him he's in a pool; he'll get wet. He said, "OK." 

As Princess and I were sewing up a nice seam in her Janhg Bong accessory so that her two pieces of Janhg Bong didn't clang together in transport, she spotted this frame.


Can you guess who this is? 

I'll give you 3 chances.

Yes, you got it on the first guess! It's none other than Eagle Scout himeself! I dare not ask him the date of this picture for fear that he'll not enjoy knowing that it's being submitted to blogs around the world. But the back of the photo says 81-7, so I'm assuming this is 1981 and he's in the 7th grade. You think he's a stud muffin, no? 

Eagle Scout and young Cub Scout made it home safe and sound tonight. Camden was asleep within minutes of hitting the pillow. I think he thinks he's in heaven because his bed is soft and clean and there are no bugs in it. 

6 comments:

  1. I thought I had burned all those pictures. Rats.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi, I had SOOOO much fun today. Thank you for allowing us to show up with so little notice! Cam said he's coming back to swim and jump on the trampoline since he didn't get to do that today:) I also think he wants to play with toys that are new to him. You know, after a while, your own stuff gets so boring! (Don't read into that Leslie.)

    I'm glad I spotted the picture on your desk of the great and mighty Eaglescout. I'm even gladder that you saw fit to share it with the Special Forces. What a hunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! It has inspired me to look for old and embarassing photos of CTP. Trust me I have many. Stay tuned for future postings including some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I refuse to comment because he is after all, "my favorite son in law"

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, you have to be OCD to be an instructor. If your like me, you've probably planned enough activities for one class that would fill two weeks worth of classes....just in case something doesn't work out. Nice picture ES. It ain't bad. Just be glad your not wearing makeup or something. Aren't you glad you burned those ones? Sorry man.

    ReplyDelete