My aunt sent me this cool email today, but I'm not a big forwarder, so I'll post my answers here and beg all you bloggy friends to do it, too. Come on, you know you're dying to know 48 ODD things about me. Now you can!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No - can you believe this question ???
3. Do you own a gun? no, but I do have a mean janhg bong.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? ewwww, yuck; and we don't have a Sonic here; probably it's against Yankee rules.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? nope, I look forward to them because I get a lot of reading done during the wait time.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Do you know what they put in those things????
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story - "it's fra-geel-eh"
8. What do you prefer to ????? I think this question is missing......
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Michelle's charm bracelet
11. Favorite hobby? reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? no
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? my incessant need to straighten up stuff.
14. Middle name? Leighann
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: what's tomorrow's picture word?; wish I had a new book to read tonight; man, what is Emma licking???
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday...a Diet Coke, Pop Tarts, Nana Upstairs, Nana Downstairs (kid's book)
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, black coffee, skim milk
18. Current worry? Will Benjy ever eat enough fruits and veggies???
19. Current hate right now? mowing the grass
20. Favorite place to be? home
21. How did you bring in the New Year? with friends from school
22. Where would you like to go? back to Seattle, Rome, space (I'm not far from it....)
23. Name three people who will complete this? I expect to see this on blogs, Princess, LL, and SC.
24. Do you own slippers? yes, fuzzy blue Dearfoams are my current fave
26. What year would you go back in time to? I would like to be in the 20s and wear a flapper dress and spy on the gangsters.
27. Can you whistle? yes
28. Favorite color? YELLOW
29. Would you be a pirate? No, but I'd be a spy.
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I'd rather take a bubble bath and listen to the news.
31. Favorite girl's name? dunno, girls are weird.
32. Favorite boy's name? Camden and Benjamin - no surprise there.
33. What's in your pocket right now? I'm in my jammies - no pockets.
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Camden telling silly knock knock jokes
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Wow , I'm blessed. I guess it'd be the tiny scar I got just under my nose after I totaled Mom and Dad's car in high school. (Watch me walk out of Taekwondo tomorrow and trip on my shadow....)
37. Do you love where you live? Not particularly, but I do love my friends, so that makes it all good.
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
39. Who is your loudest friend? Honestly??? In my group? Probably me.
40. How many dogs do you have? One - who's the good dog??? Who's Mommy's baby girl dog Emmalemmalimabean Emma Louise Dawn???
41. Does someone have a crush on you? I think the guy on Burn Notice does. Plus also Tiger Woods.
42. What is your favorite book(s) Beach Music - Pat Conroy...anything by Pat Conroy.
43. What is your favorite candy? Mounds bars
44. Favorite Sports Team? The Steelers because I know who they are. I know their colors, too. And I know that they play football.
45. Your favorite meal? ahi tuna from Red Star Brewery
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? reading a hysterically funny book of essays about the south
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Wow, the boys are still asleep.
48. Do you have any odd habits? I pop my neck and back and knuckles and toes. Sometimes I count the pops to try to beat my last count.
I'm done.
ReplyDelete"I think the guy on Burn Notice does..." Bwahahaha! You crack me up!
ReplyDelete