Princess.
Uh-huh. Need I say more?
So here's my Game On photo. This was so perfect. I was gonna take a picture of a cup of coffee, a bottle of Aleeve, a tube of Ben Gay, and my heating pad - the results of my Game On. But this little Nerf Gun war turned out to be the perfect photo-op. Glad I wasn't asleep. :)
So this is why ES had to leave sparring class early...
ReplyDeleteActually, he came home and put Bio Freeze on his legs and back. I think his Nerf War days are behind him. :)
ReplyDeleteMom, the bloggy friends must be all up to their necks in Bio Freeze tonight. It's awfully quiet out there.....
Kim, See, you are the SC! You're the only one awake!
Leslie, where the heck are you????????? Are my kids that wild????????
Daddy hurts..........
ReplyDeleteThat little 1 on 8 action at the beginning almost killed me!
I know everyone else is lost somewhere in cyber space. Although I am minutes away from retiring to my bed.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that was an interesting drill...
ReplyDeleteYour Mom's tired too, had a good trip to JC with Tammy. Had lunch at the Olive Garden and went by the cemetery. Flowers are still beautiful. It was hard, but good to have her with me. She's a sweet, sweet friend. Sorry everyone has aches and pains. Thought this was supposed to be fun? Or is the pain fun? Guess I'm to old to understand that!
ReplyDeleteoh man bring nerf war to sparring class next time. We'll practice blocking
ReplyDeleteWendi, you are by far, the most creative in your picture displaying.
ReplyDeleteI know it's cause you have glitter in your veins.
Lovely scrap page. :D