Think of Jimmy as that "special person" who I like to discuss as he gets on the bus. In other words "You makin' fun of me?????" And you get the picture of Jimmy.
Mom, I'm so sorry you had to walk in on this. Imagine ES at his worst. :) Sadly, he's let the rest of our friends see this side of him. Squilliam is code for my cycle. Of course, everybody knows now. hehehehe
You are totally missing out on a good spearing that way. Jeeze. ;)
ReplyDeleteoh my.
ReplyDeleteat least you appreciate my attempt at poetry.
ES doesn't get it.
Like Jimmy.
Plus
ReplyDeletealso,
Squilliam.
Haiku -
ReplyDeleteI don't get Haiku
Haiku don't get to Jimmy
Jimmy happy now
What does Haiju mean?
Jimmy want to know today
What does Haiku mean?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate it very much. ES, it seems Jimmy gets haiku... ;)
ReplyDeleteSquilliam is a real jerk. He ruins all SpongeBob's fun. :(
ReplyDeleteI must really, really be old! I have no idea what y'all are talking about!
ReplyDeleteI have no comment. Squilliam hate Jimmy.
ReplyDeleteSorry Mrs. G.
ReplyDeleteTrust me when I say, you really don't want to know.
Think of Jimmy as that "special person" who I like to discuss as he gets on the bus. In other words "You makin' fun of me?????" And you get the picture of Jimmy.
ReplyDeleteMom,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you had to walk in on this. Imagine ES at his worst. :) Sadly, he's let the rest of our friends see this side of him.
Squilliam is code for my cycle. Of course, everybody knows now. hehehehe
If that is ES's worst, I'm impressed...cause he is FUNNY AS H*LL when he's Jimmy.
ReplyDeleteI am SO not glad to know this!
ReplyDeleteI tried to warn you. I really did...
ReplyDelete