
This pic is for me and Curt - we celebrated our lucky 13th wedding anniversary on Monday. Hard to believe that 13 years ago we were childless, aimless, and just plain living in the moment. What a wonderful journey we've had so far. I can't wait to see where the next 13 plus years take us. :)

Here's a digi layout of one of my favorite things - Benjy's feet! Love those little piggies.
Camden woke me up this morning to tell me he was freezing downstairs. And I'm sure he was. It was about 65 degrees in the house this a.m. with the windows open, about 55 degrees outside. At last, fall is coming!!! I turned the heat on, and let me tell you, there's nothing like the smell of the heat when it cranks up for the first time in months. Actually, this was the first time I've smelled the heat in this house. It's funny what smells can do. This scent took me back to cups of hot cocoa, sweatshirt season, football games, and band practice. Now that it's getting cooler, I can start decorating for fall. :)
What a wonderful pic of that glamorous couple. Who are they?!!Congrats on 13 yrs, sweetie. Mom
ReplyDelete