Friday, December 02, 2011

Blessing Buddies

What I like are mysteries. Not Sherlock and Agatha and those Party Hardy boys. I'm talking the real deal.

Secret Santa/Blessing Buddy Days started today at school. I got my Blessing Buddy name yesterday before I left. She likes Dunkin Donuts coffee. And this morning? Already I was blessed! I was early forcing the kids in the car, tearing out of the driveway, and hitting I-91, so I veered off the exit that leads to Dunkin Donuts and picked up a large coffee for my BB. The line at the drive-through was so long that I parked, jogged inside, ordered, grabbed, walked back to the car, and drove away ahead of the line. Blessings abound!

I was even able to have a friend deliver my gift to my buddy so that I wouldn't be discovered. Score! That's the important thing here, not to be discovered. Keeping it a mystery, my friends, is what it's all about.

I just love these days of intrigue.











No comments:

Post a Comment