Saturday, December 10, 2011

Emma let me sleep till 6 this morning. I managed to ignore her periodic howl for an hour before finally giving up and letting her out. Then back to bed for me because it was easier than being awake with a sore throat, achy aches, and threatening cough. Ick.

The boys and I wore our bummy clothes all the livelong day. (Not to be confused with bunny clothes.)



We ate buttered toast for breakfast, Bagel Bites for lunch, and peanut butter toast and apple sauce for dinner. We drank milk, water, and hot chocolate. We munched on Camden's peanut butter cookies and Aunt Tam's Swiss Cake Rolls topped with glistening icing. And we played Star Wars, watched Star Trek and Rudolph, and took turns playing on the computer. The only thing we had to do was keep the fire burning and vacuum dog hair. I'd call this a good day, aches and all. Now the boys lay asnooze in their beds while I sip hot Passion Peach tea with honey. Ahhhhhh.









No comments:

Post a Comment