Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last night's facebook post has grown slightly. Maybe a Sister Wife wouldn't be so bad after all. I'm thinking that if she cooks and cleans and can keep the wood stove going during the day, that's good. And plus she could let Emma out when she has to go, so that would help the carpet situation. And plus also too, she could clean the toilets for me. Sister wife, Molly Maid, safe diff, right? 
 
Wendi Gibson Richert
Curt is home from Utah!!! He brought me a gift - a book, not a sister wife. :)
· · 23 hours ago near Windsor

    • LuAnn Walker If he brought you a sister wife I'd be alarmed!"
      23 hours ago · · 1
    • LuAnn Walker No...I'd be up there to rescue you!
      23 hours ago ·
    • Leslie LaRotonda You were hoping he would bring me, weren't you!? I'm glad he's home!
      23 hours ago ·
    • Teresa Burgan Tate lol
      23 hours ago ·
    • Barbara Stapleton Gibson So glad he's home, honey. Now it's really Christmasy at your house. Love ya guys.
      23 hours ago ·
    • Lisa McCullough That almost made me snarf my drink! Lol That was the funniest thing I've read all day!
      22 hours ago ·
    • David Walker It was a book about sister wives? :-)
      22 hours ago · · 1
    • LuAnn Walker David just got back from Kentucky and didn't bring me anything.....not a sister wife or a book about one :)
      22 hours ago ·
    • Wendi Gibson Richert BAh! The book was not, in fact, about sister wives. It's about the girl who played with fire. :) I'm wondering if my sister wife might just be in my stocking on Christmas.
      22 hours ago · · 1
    • LuAnn Walker I'd skip stockings this year just in case:)
      22 hours ago ·
    • Wendi Gibson Richert LuAnn: But what if has Chick Fil A franchise? They have those in Utah. True dat.
      22 hours ago · · 1
    • Sarah Grant Haskins That whole sister wife thing is kind of fascinating to me. I admit, I watch the show. Not religiously, but I do watch. I keep trying to figure out why they all want to be married to him.
      21 hours ago · · 1
    • Sue LeBlanc Delacruz OH WELL, MAYBE NEXT TIME.
      20 hours ago · · 1
    • Karen Hopkins Kommes I know you must be sad. But, it will be ok. You will get used to the book.. lol
      17 hours ago · · 1
    • Emily Flowers Bummer. Hopefully it is a good book, at least!
      10 hours ago · · 1
    • Ron Happel Wendi, you are so funny! I can't determine whether you are disappointed in the sister wife thing or happy!! Ha Ha. Merry Christmas to you all.
      10 hours ago · · 1
    • Wendi Gibson Richert Uncle Ron - well, if Sister Wife could clean and cook, I could get used to that! Bah!
      19 minutes ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment