Favorite quotes of late:
"God, and Jesus and Me made the WHOLE world." ~ Benjy
"I can see the whole world, Mom!" ~ Benjy
"God and Jesus and Me made our whole house." ~ Benjy
"You did not." ~ Camden
We're writing our own curriculum in school. Not an easy task, but I realized today how blessed we are as teachers to have the opportunity to write it ourselves and not have it dictated to us by people who don't know our children. I also realized how God has so completely guided our school this year. He's just so cool, God. Every single need we have has been met. Every obstacle overcome. Every prayer answered. Thanks be to God.
And, thanks to Anne for linking me up with her blog. Some amazing writing here. You inspire me, Girlchick! I can at least make it a goal to TRY to write more often. Maybe one day I can write just one post comparable to yours! Check it out here.
OhMyGosh! What a treat! I never knew (but should've guessed) you were one of those dreaded bloggers!
ReplyDeleteOh the fun we'll have!
I'm gonna go reserve glynsado**chebag.blogspot.com for later!
(I'll also add your link to my sidebar, sweetie!)
Sweet, sweet words. I enjoyed badrose. Nice to read something by someone you know, huh? Believe it or not, I actually have been posting a bit on mine too. Love ya, Mom
ReplyDeleteOops! I forgot your mom was reading. Good thing I used the stars, huh?
ReplyDeleteHey, Barbs!