Sunday, March 25, 2007





With highs in the 70s today, we headed over to my school after church to play. Curt packed up the camping chairs for us and the bikes for the boys. He also tossed in Camden's remote control car, his stilts, Benjy's light saber (which goes everywhere he goes these days) Emma and a bowl for her water. He even surprised the boys with a stop at McDonald's for drinks.

Once there, we threw our paper recycling in the bin there, scoring a double whammy in the do-gooder department since the bin collects a bit of extra money for the academy. Camden thrived on doing "challenges" against the clock from Curt: "Ride your bike all the way to the light pole and back." "Go down every single slide." "Go UP every single slide." When we got home he STILL wanted to do challenges. Nothing wore that child out.




Benjy rode his bike a bit, but his favorite activity was carrying logs half the size of him from a pile on a small hill and rolling them down the hill to splash into the creek below. He did this several times, proud as punch of his strongman abilities.


Here's my latest as yet unfinished piece of something. I downloaded the sheep from google searches and printed them up and collaged them to the canvas I painted a month ago. I think it still needs more barns or houses or something on the hills. What do you think??? It know it's missing something....



And here's my latest in the W collection:
I'm really into the sky/grassy hill and flowers theme. Once I learn how to do something, I usually never quit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment