I haven't taken the time to shoot some pix this week, but I have stopped to notice a few sounds that make me happy:
~ birds chirping (even through the 5 inches of snow we're getting right NOW)
~ the gong of Law & Order reruns on USA network
~ NPR in the morning
~ Benjy and Camden singing along in the car to the Veggie Tales Sunday School tunes
~ OK, the Veggie Tales
~ Emma yawning
~ thunder
~ ocean waves
~ rain on a tin roof
~ coffee maker brewing
~ favorite hymn in church - In Christ Alone
~ Christmas tunes
~ trains in the night
~ crickets
~ silence
LOL! Oh my gosh, I'm giggling to myself here. What a great description of the day at Walmart. My kids have those "lost toys", too. Oh, too funny!! Thanks for the laugh.
ReplyDeleteOh, and BTW...I recognize that Sweetwater paper your doggie is holding. TOO CUTE