
OK, so I'm trying to do my day 17 page - a layout of Camden writing his word family words this morning - you know, "ham", "Pam", "Sam", "Tam", "bam". And now Photoshop is freezing up on me. Drat. And I haven't saved a bit of this layout. Oh well. I'm too pooped to fix it tonight, so I'll do it tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow is another day.
Curt's home. Yippee! So blessed that he has safe travels.
My interview with the private school to which I'm applying is on Monday. So excited. I was looking for a sign, and I got it yesterday afternoon when the director called to see if I could come in. God does move in mysterious ways. I never would have considered a private school 6 years ago. But a lot has changed since Camden was born. Priorities, education, politics. Yuck. That's the big one. Politics are ruining education....
***Edited part: Well, I couldn't just leave well enough alone. I had to finish the layout I'd started before Photoshop quit on me. And there it is. Camden was working on his word families this morning - -am and -at words. He never questioned why, just did them as he ate his waffle with butterscotch chips for breakfast. (Hey, I've gotta give in somewhere!) He just DID IT! And when he was finished he announced that "it wasn't homework." And I believe him. Really, it didn't matter anyway. I got to see him in action. Thinking, sounding out, writing. Next time...I'll trick him into writing a story! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment