Here's today's challenge layout for my art journal. I'm proud of this one. Thanks, Mom, for being full of courage. :) This kit comes from Rhonna Farrer's National Scrapbook Day kit on Two Peas. LOVE this one.
You did it again! I cried. I had a particularly hard time last night with Mother, she's got a terrible cold and sore throat and she's just like Benji when she's sick. Bless her heart, she can hardly talk, and she looks at me with the saddest expression I've ever seen. What a joy to see the happy times. I love ya, Mom
You did it again! I cried. I had a particularly hard time last night with Mother, she's got a terrible cold and sore throat and she's just like Benji when she's sick. Bless her heart, she can hardly talk, and she looks at me with the saddest expression I've ever seen. What a joy to see the happy times. I love ya, Mom
ReplyDelete