He calls it his "poppy," but I don't care. He marched over to it today and sat on it, peed in it, and grinned! woohooo! I'm so proud of my little bugger in his Star Wars undies! Hopefully we're turning a corner here. :)
After a considerable amount of prayer, thinking, and talking with Curt, I've decided to take the teaching job at Armbrust Christian Academy. I truly believe that this is where God is leading me. Yeah, this is it. Sort of like a "mission" Sandy told me yesterday in my interview. Yes, private school pay isn't what public school is, but that is the only negative. God will give us what we need; and that will be enough. The gain I get from being at this school will be incomparable to anything I've ever experienced at a job - teaching young children, no No Child Left Behind (No Child Gets Ahead...), the ability to reach their hearts through God as well as character, new friends, and my own personal growth in Christ. Yeah, this is it. :)
I'm so happy for you, and of course, very, very proud of you. Love ya, Mom
ReplyDeleteyay for Star Wars undies! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the job!
ReplyDeleteHooray for poppy. ;)