For those of you as curious as I am about medical issues, here is a picture of me when the headache was at its worst. I was a fright, I tell ya. I'd do this for Halloween, except it hurt too much.
Now that my antibiotics have had 96 hours to fight that infected pus-filled maxillary sinus cavity, however, I look more like this:I like the new me way better than the old me.
And that's something to feel grateful for.
You're not believing your eyes, are you?
There's a reason for that.
I don't have a bluetooth earpiece.
Or a pack of C4.
And, well, I don't have long hair either.
And I don't have enough time to put that many bangles on my wrists.
I'm guilty. I just lied to you, my faithful readers. That's Fiona from Burn Notice. But let me tell you, I felt so fine today that I COULD have looked like that if I had tried. (and if I had some extensive plastic surgery, a hair weave, some lessons in how to sit up straight, and some palm trees for the backdrop)
You'll always be my Fiona! :)
ReplyDelete(And I say that without having the possibility of C-4 in my near future!)