Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gratitudes:

91: The boys and I made it safely to school today in spite of snowy roads with snow still pouring down.

92: Mr. Richert stayed home today to fix the heater. After calling in reinforcements (Bloomfield Heating and Oil), we solved the problem of the frozen pipe that wouldn't allow us to heat the upstairs.

93: We sure slept cozily under layers and layers of blankets last night.

94: I've started on the Beth Moore Bible study, Living Beyond Yourself, and I'm addicted to it already.

95: Get this Godwink: Beth Moore's study is on Galatians, the same book we're studying in church for the next few weeks. How cool is that?!

96: Subtracting with regrouping is getting easier. (Not for me, for my 2nd graders. I have had some facility with this skill for a few months now. ha)

97: A friend got good news on her dad yesterday. We've been praying for him.

98: We are staying on budget lockdown and aren't suffering. We CAN do more with LESS.

99: Benjy lost a tooth today. I swear, I think the child is gumming his food.

100: We can say we lived in Connecticut when they broke their record for the most snowfall in January - EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment