the
latest
installment
of
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____ Needs.
1. Curt needs to tell it. And if he won't, then I will.
2. Curt needs some wax. Gross.
3. Curt needs some surgery to pitch. Perhaps a lobotomy?
4. Curt needs our support and sympathy. Yes, generally speaking, he does.
5. Curt needs our HELP. He's really lame, apparently.
6. Curt needs to handle new HKWD_KERN_INITP HOOK. This clearly involves his super top secret CIA operative spy work.
7. Curt needs our help right away! This linked to a page with scantily clad nurses with large mammaries holding hyperdermic needles big enough for Jabba the Hut. All the nurses looked happy. I wonder if they know Curt.
8. CURT needs and will take the time and effort to organize, facilitate and make the leadership and resources available to deliver this potential to the ... riders on his bus.
9. Calling all TFF fans: Curt needs your help! TFF = Taekwondo For Free
10. Curt NEEDS Roland. Should I be jealous???
1. Curt needs to tell it. And if he won't, then I will. (I always do. Curt speaks Truth. Truth is Good. Therefore Curt is Good.)
ReplyDelete2. Curt needs some wax. Gross. (Gotta have that shine)
3. Curt needs some surgery to pitch. Perhaps a lobotomy? (Nah. I'm already pretty terrific.)
4. Curt needs our support and sympathy. Yes, generally speaking, he does. (I wonder if this is issues with the #7?)
5. Curt needs our HELP. He's really lame, apparently. (Definitely not with #7)
6. Curt needs to handle new HKWD_KERN_INITP HOOK. This clearly involves his super top secret CIA operative spy work. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. 'nuf said 'eh?)
7. Curt needs our help right away! This linked to a page with scantily clad nurses with large mammaries holding hyperdermic needles big enough for Jabba the Hut. All the nurses looked happy. I wonder if they know Curt. (You can't see me, I'm passed out on the floor. Needles make me nervous....)
8. CURT needs and will take the time and effort to organize, facilitate and make the leadership and resources available to deliver this potential to the ... riders on his bus. (and his home, work, car, den, etc.. )
9. Calling all TFF fans: Curt needs your help! TFF = Taekwondo For Free (Evidently, no one wants to pay)
10. Curt NEEDS Roland. Should I be jealous??? (He's my super dee-duper sidekick for #6)
get your own blog.
ReplyDeleteNah. Too much work. :0
ReplyDelete