Leslie sent this to me on Facebook. Which if you're not playing on, then you should quit reading this right now and go FB for a good bit. But, if you're inclined to stick around, then try this: Type your name into Google with the word needs in quotes. For example: "(your name here) needs". Write the first 10 results in a post.
1) Wendi needs to sort through boxes that are full of craft stuff. (I swear, I swear, I swear, I didn't make that one up. Somebody out there is masquerading as ME!)
2) Wendi needs a new tatoo!
3) Wendi needs to wait a few years to be a successful part of the WWE. (Is this a union of some sort???)
4) What Wendi needs now. The perfect client for me right now is someone who is in the preliminary stages of planning their wedding or event.
5) Wendi needs to get it all together. (That's something to consider.)
6) Wendi needs better writers, because she isn’t knowledgable enough on sports. (True dat)
7) Wendi needs more sauce on her fishcakes, but Gregg doesn't object to the sweetness of her main dish. (Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)
8) Wendi needs to fully feed all babies and then reach the level exit, depicted by a Big Sanguinite Deposit. (As titillating as this sounds, this actually came from a gamer's website.)
9) Wendi needs the services of a true psychic so she would have known you were going to say nasty things about her!
10) Wendi's aim is off, again. (direct quote from Chief Master)
Hehehe! Yours are great!! That is one of the funnest forwards I've gotten in A LONG time. :D
ReplyDeleteBwahahaha! Tell us about Greg....
ReplyDeleteI bet it was Gregg Brady!!! :O
ReplyDelete