Friday, February 13, 2009


Here's an easy blog for ya:
44 Odd Things About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese? 
N.O.

2. Have you ever been drunk? 
I don't remember. hehehe

3. Do you own a gun? 
Yes, a Nerf gun.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? 
tropical punch

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? 
No, I take a book and relax while the kids are elsewhere. It's like a tiny resort visit.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? 
They are gross. Like a roll of Spam.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? 
Christmas Story.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? 
Black coffee

9. Can you do push ups? 
yup, and not the girlie ones either

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
 My great grandmother's wedding band and tiny diamond that Great Grandaddy was gonna surprise her with, till Mom blabbed to Mamaw.

11. Favorite hobby? 
making stuff out of paper and fabric.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? 
Possibly. Certain sounds - like the buzz of flourescent lights - drive me bonkers and I can't concentrate on anything but the bothersome sounds.

13. What's your favorite shoes?
 my Dearfoam slippers my grandmomma gets me for Christmas every year

14. Middle name? 
Leighann

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 
Where are my slippers???......Gotta get those wild boys in bed.......What am I gonna teach those Tiny Tigers at taekwondo tomorrow morning????

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? 
coffee, diet Pepsi, wine

18. Current hate right now? 
when people don't take responsibility for their life choices

20. How did you bring in the New Year? 
Asleep, duh.

21. Where would you like to go? 
south - home

22. Name three people who will complete this? 
Leslie, Mom, and Jodee

23. Do you own slippers? 
Yes. Many, many, many pairs.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? 
light blue

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? 
No. I like fine cotton sheets. But I'd never iron them. That's weird.

26. Can you whistle? 
Uh huh.

27. Favorite color?
 yellow

28. Would you be a pirate? 
Only if I can sing

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? 
I would rather take a bath, but not with a pirate

30. Favorite girl's Name? 
Emmalemmalimabean - my dog

31. Favorite boy's name? 
Michael Weston. Hey, do you watch Burn Notice???

32. What's in your pocket right now?
 I'm in my PJs. When I do wear pockets, I put my hands in them.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? 
Kickin' Curt's butt tonight in taekwondo, even if he did probably let me win.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? 
They were a happy cottony yellow.

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child?
 I stubbed my pinky toe. Twice. It hurt.

38. Who is your loudest friend? 
I'm gonna have to go with Jodee. :) :) :)

39. How many dogs do you have?
 1 - Emmalemmalimabean, a beagle shepherd mix rescue mutt.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? 
Better be my husband

41. What is your favorite book? 
Oh this is sooooo hard. There's the entire Harry Potter series. There's Beach Music by Pat Conroy, my fave author. There's A Thousand Splendid Suns. I just can't narrow it down.

42. What is your favorite candy? 
Sugar Babies

43. Favorite Sports Team? 
Hokies and Steelers. Not quite in the same league.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? 
Brick House. hahahaha. I crack me up. OK, John Denver's Take Me Home Country Roads. And you can throw in some Amazing Grace, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment