Monday, April 24, 2006

Four days and counting...

...till my last day at KinderCare. I feel like once this week is over, I'll be able to breathe a huge sigh of relief. I am looking forward to spending the summer with my boys and working in a classroom again with other teachers who love their students and their profession. I need a new home for my work - one that supports me and my need for growth, one that is professional, respectful of ALL employees, and practices what it preaches. That's all I'll say for now....

Got so much done at home today before and after work. Finished reorganizing my scrap space, hung a small shelf and put some goodies on it, played choo-choo with Benjy even when I knew I had so much left to do, sorted the boys clean laundry - a monumental task!, took Camden to school and played our new favorite song on the way (Bad Day by Daniel Powter), cleaned Camden's room, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, and even took a walk towing Benjy in the wagon. Whew, I feel pleasantly tired now. At least I didn't have a Bad Day!

1 comment: