"This word will be yours to devour:
ponder,
experiment,
gather quotes,
share ideas,
share epiphanies,
create art journals...."
And from there we go, off to start a new habit, one that takes 21 days of playing with to start. So, here goes.
This is my first entry in my new digital art journal. Today's word, appropriately enough - HABIT.

I used Rhonna's Caberet kit from the Autumn Leaves Designing With Digital book (which came with an awesome CD filled with digi goodies) to make this entire layout. What freedom - no pix to think about. Just my thinking about a single word, and what that means in my life right now. Habit. What I enjoy about the habits I have. (Never-you-mind the habits I don't like... :) As I eat two-thirds of a Hershey bar I cannot seem to put down. ) What habits I'd like to discover in my 21-day odyssey. Thanks, Rhonna, for a real challenge that will do far more than fill my scrapbooks.
No comments:
Post a Comment