Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Challenge Day 3


I'm three days into the 21 day challenge to adopt a new habit. My layout today is all about the frantic rush to buy thank you gifts for Benjy's speech teachers. This morning I had to drop him off at the center for speech and then find a flower shop that was open before 10. Even Hallmark wasn't open till then! With a good bit of luck, I found the sweetest flower shop that reminded me of the Friendly Floral in Norton. I picked up a gorgeous little pot of African violets and purchased them for Ms. Katie. Benjy was so happy to deliver them, and she loved them. It makes me feel so good to do something special for somebody who has been such an important part of Benjamin's young life for nearly a year now.


I would have done a digi of these awesome pix of Camden and Benjy talking about Star Wars characters in the van yesterday, but it was yesterday's memory, not today's! Beside's, it's really Curt's memory. He took them on an errand yesterday, and caught these moments of the two discussing the people on Benjy's Star Wars pamphlet that came with some toy we own somewhere in this house. Benjy would hold the paper and Camden would point to the characters and tell him who they were. Nevermind how Curt managed to drive and take pix at the same time. I don't wanna know.

No comments:

Post a Comment