Tuesday, April 18, 2006


I took Sunday's Easter picture of Camden, Benjy and me and digi scrapped it. Love look of this scrapbook kit - the colors are so happy and springy.

Nice day today - actually gorgeous. I managed to get a slight sunburn on the back of my neck while watching the KinderCare kids play outside today from 1-2:30. It doesn't hurt, but it's the first sun mark of the year. Gotta start slathering on that sunscreen!!!

Benjy woke up happy today - hurray!!! Don't know what caused the change, but I'll take it. He climbed in bed with me this morning and we played peek-a-boo, rubbed each other's backs, and grinned at each other. He's the cutest thing. Just LOVE that kid!

Camden started back to school today - so happy to run across the road to the bus this morning. So sweet. So almost grown up. So Camden. LOVE this child, too. My first, my baby. :)

1 comment: