
Here's my digital layout that I did for my art journal tonight. I bought this awesome page kit from Scrapbook Bytes. LOVE the colors and that awesome tree.
My list...
It's getting shorter! Got most of the shopping done. I've talked to Santa and taken care of that end. I do still need to wrap presents, copy pictures for the cards, send the cards, cook for the neighborhood party on Friday night, and take lots of deep breaths. I've realized that I need to keep it simple. (Too late, yes, but I can start trying now, can't I?) Christmas needs to be about family, the art of giving, the power of Jesus in our lives. Yes, the toys will interfere, and the racket that accompanies Christmas morning will wear and tear on our nerves. But in the end we'll be a family, together, feeling joy, swimming in it, loving each other to the moon and back.
My sweet, sweet, child, you're an old soul, full of love and all things good. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteOh my Gosh Wendi, that is such and AWESOME layout. Can't believe it's digital.
ReplyDelete