We started off the morning promptly at 6:40 a.m. That's when I awoke to the sound of Nerf guns battling it out in the hallway. I rolled over and went back to sleep. Because clearly, a war at this hour must be child's play.
The boys had friends over for the night, and I knew by 8:00 that it was time to be responsible. Kids need breakfast, you know. And supervision. That's what I'm known for around here.
By 10:30 we were loaded up and en route to Chuck E. Cheese, where a kid can be a kid. It took 39 minutes for the spendiest of them to unload his tokens and proclaim boredom. The thriftiest hoarded his tokens like they were gold. Finally, we left and headed to McD's for lunch. Gross, I know. But it's better than Chuck's pizza.
Then it was off the the dentist for Benjy's sealants. Nothing like keeping the sugar monster cavity-free.
We ended the evening with flatbread pizza and a basketball game at the Univ. of Hartford. No, President Obama didn't show up in hot pants, but you can bet I was looking (what, with my dream and all.)

I love my dog. Here she gives herself a bath, namely because it's too cold for me to give her one.

I love Snack Pack chocolate pudding.
Not fat free.
Not even low fat.
Just pure, chocolate bliss.

And I love these earrings.
I re-discovered these in my jewelry box today.
Actually, it was Shell's jewelry box.
And these are her earrings.
I cleaned them.
I put them on.
I sparkled all day long.
I'm sure it was Michelle's sparkle.
You do sparkle, my love. Always have. I love you.
ReplyDelete