Benjy was our class' first Big Cheese. :) How awesome is that bit of serendipity? He began the week by sharing a poster all about his awesomeness. (Not that I'm biased.) He ended the week with free time while his classmates wrote a book for him. It's called "The Important Thing About Benjy", and is patterned after The Important Book by Margaret Wise Brown. I absolutely LOVE how I got to see his big week for myself as a mom while I was hanging out as his teacher.
Gratitudes:
121: Small group from church ~ We're reading a Bob Barnes book on parenting. Boy howdy, do I need this.
122: Emma Lemma Snoop Dog Lima Bean ~ Old as she is, she's still loyal and true.
123: A friend of mine just sent in his dissertation which was accepted. Congrats to the impending doctor!
124: It's Friday.
125: Tomorrow's Saturday.
126: We didn't have any snow days this week. (I never thought I'd call this gratitude.)
127: It's still winter, so there's hope for a snow day before spring break.
128: Daddy.
129: Mr. Richert has to work this weekend to help with all the winter storm claims. And he hasn't complained once. He is such an inspiration for me.
130: I learned a lot from the Black History Month program at school today. And the kids did a beautiful "show".
No comments:
Post a Comment