
I spent the morning in my jammies. The afternoon cleaning bathrooms. And the evening working on this. My About Me layout for 3Scrappy Boys.
Now I sit looking up Hokie stats and learning that they LOST today to Georgia Tech. Bummer. Oh well.
Family's been on my mind this week. Family is forever, ya know. It's taken me quite a number of years to realize that. 38 to be exact. :) I'm hoping to reconnect with extended family and really reach out to immediate. Perhaps I come off as aloof when I don't mean to. It's easy to be out here in cyber space, blogging and scrapping and going on with my day-to-day life. And then every Saturday I do the Sunday church service projection and I'm pointed right back to the heart of the matter...family.

I have been burning this candle for HOURS today. A candle given to me by my first grade class yesterday for my birthday. This brings a huge smile to my face. The aroma - oh, this is just so homey, so wonderful. I even took it upstairs with me when I got cleaned up today. :) It's been by me all day while I've been scrapping. I'm back home, baby!!! I've been printing pix, scrapping for ebay and myself, and lovin' every minute of being creative. I've missed this since school started. It's good to be home.
Camden's not feeling well tonight. He had a fever this evening and fell asleep before 8:30. So I KNOW he's ill. No church for him tomorrow. Bless his heart. He goes and goes and goes. And when he's sick, well, he just stops. God bless you, Camden, with good health for tomorrow.
And while I'm on good health...God has answered a prayer! Al doesn't have cancer!!!!!!! What a blessing. This wonderful man has a growth in his lungs, but the doctors don't believe it's cancer. Thank the Lord!!!!!! I cannot imagine the relief he's feeling, but I imagine it must be akin to starting over. What a blessing.
What a sweet blog. Your family loves you more than you will ever know. I just said a praise, and a big, big THANK YOU GOD, for Al. Please tell him how happy I am! Hope Camden is feeling better. Love ya, Mom
ReplyDelete