Not only am I neglecting my blog lately, but I'm also not even taking pictures. I've not scrapbooked since mid-summer, and I haven't even found the energy to send out a few thank-you's to Camden's school transportation folks for helping get him from his morning daycare to school. Gotta make a list and get these things done!!!
OK, here's a little thing inspired by another blog, Ali Edward's Daily Happiness blog. It's really simple. List a happiness for each day. Well, if I can just get on here, I can do it. :)
Today's daily happiness:
Camden and Benjy both wanted to have dinosaur egg oatmeal for dessert tonight. How cool is that?!
Yesterday's daily happiness:
I put in a prayer request for Camden at yesterday's staff devotional time. (And that time, alone, is worth an entire month of daily happinesses.) Camden had been so angry the previous afternoon when he came home and I told him he had to do homework. He just ranted and raved after having such an awesome day at school. He eventually settled down and quite grudgingly did his spelling work. But, in the time it took him to complete it, he could have done a week's worth. My prayer request was for God to help him with his anger, give him patience and wisdom. And to give me and Curt some of the same. After all, it's a loooong way till self-suffiency in college for this little guy. That afternoon, Camden came home from school, happy and delighted to tell about his day. He did his homework with Curt, but didn't do spelling bec. Curt didn't know about it. When I came home, he only complained for a snitch of a second and then obediently spelled his words as I called them out to him. Not another fuss. Not a single tantrum. Just complete cooperation. Wow, God answers our prayers and gives us exactly what we need. Thanks be to God!
God does answer our prayers, sometimes not exactly what we ask for but always, always in the best possible way. Love ya, I'm so proud of you. Mom
ReplyDelete