Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Monday

But it's OK. It was a great Monday!
As far as Mondays go.
The boys got up, got dressed, brushed their teeth, without any arm-wringing on my part. What a blessed way to start the day! (That's my daily happiness, too!) We got everywhere on time!
My kids at school have earned their chip party for good behavior. They're just the best class. And, to top it all off, Camden came home, WILLINGLY read a book to me and studied his spelling words. Wow. That child would do just about anything to play his new Playstation game. :)
Busy week ahead. Tomorrow is the start of three crazy nights - PTG meeting at my school tomorrow night, Camden's open house at his school the next, and Cub Scout sign-ups the next. Whew, I'll be glad for Friday to get here. I may sleep all weekend long.

1 comment:

  1. You deserve a good rest, what a good Mommy you are. You make me so proud! Browsed the site you sent me, and I have a good idea of what to get you. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete