




Sometimes it's just easier to say "no". But today we didn't. We said yes when Camden asked if we could go the the Children's Museum. We actually didn't even bat an eye. We just said "YES". The museum sits in the heart of Pittsburgh, and today was a beautiful day to head down there. Camden had been there before on a school field trip, so he was an expert tour guide. The best part of the whole place was the water works on the top floor where the boys got to make boats, float boats, splash in water, and build their own fountains. How cool is a place like that?!
As if the day couldn't get any better...Camden asked at dinner, "Do girls like it when boys' hair sticks up?" I told him yes, if it wasn't sticking up all over. I think Camden's starting to care a little bit!!!
I'm not ready for a granddaughter-in-law!!! These boys are so beautiful! Love ya, Mom
ReplyDeleteHow cute...they look like they had a blast!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys!!!